Ozone (O3) is an energized form of oxygen which contains three atoms of oxygen rather than the two atoms we normally breathe. Autohemotherapy, also known ozone therapy, can be very effective against numerous health conditions. It has been known to help boost vitality, metabolism, balance hormones, and increase oxidation and energy. Many people with chronic disease or existing health conditions use Ozone therapy to stimulate their immune system and boost healing.
Key Functions of Ozone:
· Ozone is an Immunomodulator. If you have a hyperactive immune system, it will calm it down whereas if you have an underactive immune system, it will get it moving to help fight infection and inflammation.
· Ozone binds to your blood cells and is carried where it is needed throughout the body, increasing circulation.
· Ozone causes a controlled amount of oxidative stress; this calls for the body to release antioxidants and initiate the immune response.
· Ozone is an activator of stem cells.
Ozone induces antioxidant enzymes to bind to free radicals. It is strongly suggested to receive Vitamin C (antioxidant) following ozone treatment to prevent depletion.
There are two methods of administration that we do here at ALWC:
1. Major Autohemotherapy (MAH)- The process of taking a person’s blood, mixing it with ozone, and reinfusing it back into the same person’s body. For best results, we recommend doing this therapy once or twice a week for 10 consecutive infusions. This therapy has been known to be effective against conditions such as macular degeneration, rheumatoid arthritis, gout, Lyme disease, mold, and heavy metal exposure. This therapy can offer cardiovascular support as well as increase oxygenation of the tissues.
2. Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation (UBI)- The process of combing MAH with Ultraviolet light to further enhance the benefits of ozone therapy. The blood combined with ozone passes through a special cuvette tubing exposed to UVA, UVB, and UVC lights. The combination of ozone and light rays increase the biological activity of the blood cells, which in turn increases the immune boosting effects as well as attaching a tool for eradicating bacteria, fungus, and viruses, as none of these can survive under UV light conditions.
What are the indications for MAH?
· Chronic Fatigue
· Chronic Allergies
· Lyme Disease
· Osteo and Rheumatoid Arthritis
· Auto Immune Disease
· Peripheral Artery Disease
· Diabetic Circulatory Disease
· Asthma and COPD
· Hepatitis B and C
· Herpes simplex and herpes zoster (shingles)
· Infections, including viral, bacterial, fungal